Avoiding refined flours should be reason enough to try this delicious recipe, but we will also be adding to our diet the carotene present in carrots, a powerful antioxidant that is especially effective when it comes to preventing cardiovascular diseases.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 medium pizzas):
- 500 gr of grated carrot.
- 150 gr of chickpea flour.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- 1/2 teaspoon of Provencal herbs.
- 1 pinch of pepper
- The cheese and vegetables that you want to add on top.
1. Mix the grated carrots with the spices and flour in a large bowl and knead with your hands.
2. In a baking tray previously covered with parchment paper, form two circles with the dough. Make sure they are rather finite.
3. Preheat the oven and put them for approximately 20 minutes, until they are golden brown.
4. Add the accompaniments that you like the most (tomato sauce, cheese, sautéed mushrooms, eggs, olives …) and heat it up a bit before serving.
If you liked this recipe, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!