- 1 k of Ecuadorian shrimp, raw and peeled, but reserve their shells
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) white wine
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup coriander stems
- 1 lemon, 3 peels and their juice
- 3 thin slices of goat chili pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 400 ml coconut milk without sugar
- 120 g oyster mushrooms, cut into pieces
- Coriander leaves to decorate
1. In a saucepan put the reserved shrimp shells, 3 cups (720 ml) of cold water, wine and bring to a boil. Strain, remove the shells, and reserve the broth.
2. In another large pot, heat the oil over medium-low heat, add the garlic, coriander stalks, lemon peel, chili, and cook for 10 minutes. Add the paprika, cook 2 more minutes, and remove the garlic. Pour the reserved shrimp broth and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the coconut milk and cook for 3 more minutes. Add the mushrooms, peeled shrimp and cook until cooked. Pour in the lemon juice and stir.
3. In individual dishes, distribute the shrimp broth, decorate with coriander leaves, and serve immediately.