Ingredients for 4 servings
- ½ liter of chicken or vegetable broth
- ¼ liter of coconut milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons yellow Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 500 g of salmon fillet
- 2 red peppers
- 100 g green beans
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Jasmine rice, to serve
1. Heat the broth with the coconut milk. Dissolve the curry paste in a little hot water and add to the broth. Season with the tamarind paste and the fish sauce. Add the salmon and green beans and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
2. In the end, add the coriander leaves (reserving a few to decorate) and cook for 2 more minutes. Serve with jasmine rice and garnish with coriander leaves and chopped red chili.